Salary Package: Be Rewarded – $120k – $130k + Super
Role Highlights: This newly created role is highly visible. Ensuring your ability to influence key decisions and continue to grow and develop your technical skills within this iconic Australian brand.
Reporting into the Financial Controller this Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting and providing insight for strategic business decisions. On a monthly basis, you will drive efficient month-end in this hands-on role. Utilising your technical skills to improve and streamline processes ensuring finance is held in the highest regard.
Manage and coach the assistant accountants whilst ensuring that finance is a trusted and influential department in this growing company. This hands-on role will interact with all aspects of the company and allow you to make your mark through your attention to detail and proactive attitude.
- Leading, developing and mentoring a team comprised of 2 Assistant Accountants.
- Performing and Overseeing month-end processes with a focus on ensuring the accuracy of all reconciliations
- Preparing and Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring monthly results are reported accurately and on a timely basis
- Co-ordinating and partnering with finance and non-finance stakeholders as required
- Driving process improvements including system enhancements to increase the efficiency and accuracy of the financial accounting and bank reconciliations functions
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and analysis and participating in projects
- Ownership and presentation of the P&L
- Partner with a range of stakeholders throughout the supply chain process, retail network, operations, merchandising and marketing teams.
You are highly energetic and proactive in your thinking, wishing to be in a critical role driving performance for the business. You hold an Accounting degree and are CA or CPA qualified with a strong understanding and ownership experience of the full P&L. Ideally coming out of a retail or e- commerce organisation. With exceptional communication skills that you leverage in shaping positive working relationships, you are flexible in working through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment. A passion for continuous improvement and taking things to the next level is at the core of who you are. Your leadership and stakeholder engagement skills will ensure your success.
Company, Culture & Benefits
This fast-paced iconic brand is well-known in the Australian marketplace and provides fantastic opportunities for further career advancement for the right person. This business was born from a passion to support Australian families and this passion drives their culture. This is a perfect role for a hands-on Senior financial accountant looking to continue to develop their business decision support.
- Grow your career – broaden your business acumen
- Be rewarded – $120k – $130k + Super
- Share a passion – be part of a business that is passionate about what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is MWSFA43527. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.