Location: Southwestern Sydney head office – majority of this role will be based on the road across Sydney
Salary: Up to $80K + Super + Car
Role Benefit: Rare opportunity to join an absolute market leader within the construction industry. This position will see you learning from a supportive mentor and taking complete ownership of this on the road position. This role would appeal to someone looking to take the leap into a sales role from construction/ building or trade although not essential.
Reporting into the General Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales within the Greater Sydney area and working within a team of 3. You will be a natural hunter who is excited about the opportunity of driving new business, chasing down leads converting them into sales, and you will thrive in exceeding targets whilst understanding your established accounts ensuring continued engagement and repeat business.
Your passion for working with people and the construction industry will see you hit the ground running and adding value quickly!
- Produce and follow a sales cycle and ensure regular contact with new business clients, engaged accounts and lapsed accounts
- Chase and convert leads into sales
- Negotiate deals and produce supporting information including quotes and pricing
- Create and manage strong internal and external relationships with various clients
- Promote products and value adds to client base
- Liaise the service centres and team members to collate advice on new customers, projects and pricing strategies
- Work closely with your sales team members, schedulers and support staff to ensure a seamless delivery of sales to your clients.
You have some experience as a Sales Representative or are looking to start your career in sales. This role will be suited to you if you are a natural people person who is looking to grow and develop your skills within a new environment. You have a passion for maintaining long-term relationships along with driving new business.
You are a natural high achiever who exceeds their team and individual targets with ease. Your exceptional communication skills along with outstanding negotiation and influencing skills will see you truly make this role your own. You can be trusted to get the job done and work well in an autonomous position whilst knowing you have the support of a fantastic mentor, who is excited to see you grow within your new career.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This company has a leading presence in the market and are currently going through a major growth phase. Due to this significant expansion, they currently have a highly sought after opportunity available to train and develop an eager Sales Representative. This business is known for developing staff and promoting from within, recognising and rewarding staff for their hard work and dedication.
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, you will have the opportunity to influence, engage and develop your career in a fun, collaborative and high achieving team culture.
- Predominantly on the road position with a Southwestern Sydney based head office
- Salary of up to $80K + Super + Car
- Work with an amazing mentor; Long term career opportunities on offer, Layered role
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking “apply” addressing Olivia Herman, quoting reference number OH42542 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.