Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $110k + Super
Role highlights: Work with one of the World’s largest Retailer groups with operations in 30 countries brining mobility with the vision of a better tomorrow, international business partnering based on implanting and revising reward programs that best align to the business.
As the Rewards Manager you will be reporting to the General Manager and Human Resources. You will be responsible for the rewards functions internationally by planning, developing, and implementing new and revised bonus and commission structures to align with the companies’ goals, values, and competitive practices.
You will monitor competitive trends, annual remuneration review, internal commission processes, prepare budgets/ reports and develop cross-functional relationships. This role will give you the opportunity to provide the business with crucial advice to key stakeholders in the business.
Skills / Experience
- Monitors competitive trends in compensation and benefits, provide detailed analysis, developed insights, and make recommendations across all areas of remuneration and benefits in Australasia.
- Manage the annual remuneration review, promotions/salary adjustments and modern award salary increases, including data integrity, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage the annual bonus scheme process
- Manage the process of salary survey submissions to subscribed survey providers and proactively develop insights and recommendations from the outputs.
- Manage and execute the internal commissions process ensuring that commission plans are fit for purpose and aligned to strategy.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and communication (including training and education) of Reward policies, strategies, practices, and programs.
- Participate in Rewards and HR Systems-related projects as assigned
- Develop cross-functional relationships to lend expertise and collaboration across all Reward matters, activities, and related projects.
- Produce ad hoc analysis and reports for the management team as required.
- Prepare budgets, reports, and presentations
- Manage the commission management system ensuring accurate commission data is maintained in accordance with the commission plans and policy.
- Review and improve the commission process through standardisation and automation
- Provide support to Managers in response to inquiries regarding commission payouts, deductions, and commission calculations
- Experience working in Rewards, Payroll or Commission focused position
- Experience in working across complex organisational matrixes and/ or group/ global environments
- Experience with compensation and benefits and reward management
- Commercial partnering at a senior level
- Delivery of market insights; experience of annual reviews and undertaking benchmarks
- Strong analytical and insight generation skills
- Expectational data presentation skills
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all activities
- Ability to work under pressure and against changing demands and prioritises
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Effective problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of statutory requirements
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is one of the world’s largest international retailers. The Company has a diverse portfolio of business units across retailing and logistics products. Joining a large gloabl business with career progression opportunities- this is a great foot in the door of a market leader.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is RMJA40750. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.