Salary package: $95-105k + Superannuation + Company Vehicle
Role highlights: Global brand, work with a high performing team. Assess and estimate your own projects and prepare damage reports and quotes for repairs. Work with multiple stakeholders on and off site.
As the Property Assessor you will assess and estimate multiple residential job sites. You will conduct property damage assessments, establish scope and cost methods, report on repairs, quote damages and ensure the quality of work is of high standard.
You will manage the customer experience and liaise between, customers, suppliers and insurers. Your role will be predominately on site, and you will have the autonomy to schedule your day and arrange for your on desk work to be completed.
- Conduct property damage assessments for Insurance repair projects
- Establish scope and cost in line with benchmarks and standards
- Report on damages and cost of repair
- Maitain client relationships on assessmnet process and status
- Ensure project is completed within set timeframes
- Ensure all on desk work in completed
- Building Trade / Construction Qualification (carpenter trade preferred)
- Proven working experience in Construction / Property Assessing (Insurance Claims) ideal but not essential
- Previous experience in Quantity Surveying (advantageous)
- Strong trades network knowledge of trade pricing
- Time management skills and confidence to work autonomously
- Manage high volumes of work and ability to work with different technology systems
- Current motor vehicle licence
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This global brand and highly regarded organisation is currently growing. It is an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge on and off site. The company also offers multiple benefits, a vehicle, autonomy and training and development opportunities.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is #DK40490. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications.