Location: City Fringe
Salary Package: $70K – $80K + Super (FTE)
Role Highlights: Standout market leading organisation. Work in a collaborative team and assist in large payroll related projects.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this Payroll Officer will be responsible for the end-to-end processing of payroll for employees. This position also has scope to assist in large payroll related projects resulting in professional development and achievement.
This Payroll Officer will operate in a critical business function being a first point of contact for payroll related queries meaning a high-level of customer service must be executed. The payroll run is multi-faceted in scope covering a variety of awards and EBAs. This role will be pivotal in contributing to the organisation’s strategic direction.
- Prepare and action end-to-end payroll process
- Calculate, document, and process the payroll and associated statutory payments such as PAYG, Workers Compensation and Superannuation
- Maintain up to date employee personnel information
- Ad-hoc processing of payments including back-pay, termination and employee confirmations
- Answer and assist with payroll related queries
- Complete other assistive payroll project support and activities as directed by management
You are an experienced payroll professional with 2+ years of experience. You’re comfortable operating in a multi-faceted payrun and are a solutions focussed operator. You have the ability to interpret and adhere to multiple awards and EBAs and are comfortable in an end-to-end capacity.
Experience in large payroll projects is advantageous and good communication skills are essential.
Company, Culture & Benefits
Nationally recognised market leading organisation which provides critical services across Australia.
The company is a career defining organisation which has a strong and supportive leadership group who support internal career development and learning.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NBPO43548. Alternatively, you can call Nathan on 0466 618 716 for more information.