Location: Sydney CBD close to public transport
Salary package: Up to $85K + Super based on experience
Role highlights: Work for a well known and inclusive brand name and deliver cutting edge marketing campaigns. Join this business during a period of growth – engage, influence and deliver.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing activities. Your role will be tasked with delivery on in venue promotions, digital promotions, sponsorships, PR and advertising, ensuring all touch points are up-to-date and on brand.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for reporting on marketing activity, assisting the Head of Marketing with the implementation of national campaigns and will manage all local area marketing, acting as an ambassador for their venues within their local communities. This role will see you working both in head office and onsite at venues to influence key marketing activities.
- Roll out of the annual marketing plan – release and assist in the management of end-to-end campaigns
- Create and deliver on all on marketing touch points including social, website, eDMs, signage, online, posters, flyers and broad campaigns
- Assist in the management of all social media content calendars and communities
- Brand ambassador for the business – ensuring venue activity promotion with marketing objectives for the year are met
- Ensure messages are on brand narrative and tie back to company objectives
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with all tasks as required
The Marketing Coordinator will present with a minimum of 3 years experience coordinating marketing campaigns end to end. You will have a creative eye for all marketing touch points, strong analytical skills and present as an energetic, flexible, collaborative and open minded communicator. Your broad experience across all elements of marketing will see you truly make this role your own.
Experience within the hospitality, food and beverage or retail space would be advantageous combined with Google My Business knowledge, although not essential. You will be lead by an amazing mentor and be ready to hit the ground running in this progressive role.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This organisation is a well-known market leader in the hospitality space. Their brand aligns with their passion for ideation, hospitality, culture, food, beverage and community engagement whilst always leading from the front in terms of customer satisfaction and brand.
- Work for a brand name that is truly inclusive and over 80% sustainable
- Competitive salary of up to $85K + Super based on experience
- Permanent role offering strong development from an incredible mentor on offer.
- Roll out marketing strategies and drive engagement through onsite and offsite relationship building.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NH40455. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.