Location: Dee Why
Salary Package: Competitive salary $100k – $105k + Super + Bonus + Parking
Role Highlights: This is a career-defining opportunity for an accountant wanting to move towards a management accounting role or an analytical career. Learn and develop in a highly supportive environment.
Reporting to the head of finance, this Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management reports and analysis of sales and costing. This Management Accountant will interact with the wider business allowing them to expand their analytical skills and be highly visible whilst utilising their communication skills to develop their business partnering expertise
You will take ownership of cashflow reporting, sales forecasting and preparation of month-closing reporting. This role will also allow you to interact with the APAC region to support AP, Credit management and AR reporting as well as involvement with budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of month-end management reports
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting for key cost centres
- Communicating with cost centres about their budgets and forecasts
- Provide sales reporting for key stakeholders
- Proved meaningful variance commentary to the wider business
- Assisting with audit preparations
- Adhoc expense and cost analysis
- Credit card reconciliation and management
- Support the head of finance in process improvement across operations and finance.
- Partner with a range of stakeholders including operations and the APAC region to provide insight supported by your analysis
You are a highly energetic degree-qualified Accountant, wishing to develop your analytical career. You are proactive and a problem solver who is eager to develop your manufacturing understanding. You are CA/CPA qualified with strong Excel skills. Experience with SAP FICO is essential in this role, ideally with a background in FMCG or Manufacturing. You have exceptional and highly engaging communication with a drive to develop and learn in a fast-paced environment.
Culture & Benefits
This Global Manufacture is an employer of choice. With locations around the world and continuing to expand. They hold their employee experience and sustainability as key to their development. This fast-paced global manufacturer also provides international secondment opportunities as well as learning and development within the local market.
- International manufacturing market leader with sustainability at the forefront
- Competitive salary $100k – $105k + Super + Bonus + Parking
- Employer of choice; Hybrid environment; Highly engaged staff and leaders
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is MWA43539. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.