Location: Work from home
Salary package: $75K – $95K + Super + Benefits based on experience
Role highlights: Work from home for a leading business in its field. Permanent role with growth and progression opportunities on offer.
As the HR Advisor, you will be reporting to the HR Manager. You will be responsible for partnering with key clients to facilitate and provide advice and solutions across a range of areas including on-boarding employees, managing award interpretation and employment compliance.
A typical day in this fast-paced and layered role will see you acting as a key point of contact to clients and client’s employees to solve problems and answer questions. This fantastic, long-term opportunity will offer development and progression paths to see you grow in the role.
- Discuss and execute terms of employment
- Prepare employment contracts
- Facilitate the relocation of global talent into Australia
- Calculate employee salaries in line with market trends and awards
- First point of contact for employees and line managers locally in Australia
- Provide expert consultancy and advice on all new employee on-boarding related matters, ensuring adherence to all legal and best practice obligations
You will be a qualified HR professional with experience working at the HR Coordinator/ HR Advisor level in recent years. You will have exposure to a multinational company with an interest in international business. Your communication will be a key strength and you will be confident dealing with stakeholders globally working with a vast and varied client base. This is an operational role, with a strong focus on administration, reporting and delivering a seamless on-boarding experience.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
You will be joining a fast growing and exciting global leader who are disrupting their industry in a big way. There will be a large amount of flexibility and autonomy in the role so we are looking for a self-starter who can manage their workload with minimal supervision. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to HR practices throughout Asia, Europe and the US while being the SME for the Australian HR landscape. You will be well remunerated and be presented with a lot of future opportunities as the company embarks on this exciting growth phase.
- Respected leader in its field; Permanent opportunity; Unique Opportunity
- $75K – $95K + Super + Benefits based on experience
- Work from home; Development and progression on offer; Flexible hours
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is OHHA40488. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.