Salary package: $100K – 110K + Super + Benefits
Role highlights: Become a highly valued member in this leading and dynamic organisation in a newly created position. Work for a great mentor who will help take your career to the next level.
Due to an internal restructure, this is a newly created role in the Western Australian BU, where you will be reporting to the Health & Safety Leader. The focus of this role is to assist with the overall management of the health and safety environment, customer relationship management, handling operational outputs, people leadership via training and education, and creating efficiencies whilst assisting with process improvement projects.
A typical day for this Health & Safety Advisor will see you foster a strong, positive Health and Safety culture by working with front-line supervisors and employees within the division. You will manage change through the continuous improvement of current processes and the Health and Safety function as a whole.
- Support the development and implementation of the internal process and strategy to drive continuous improvement in Health and Safety performance.
- Facilitate and/or conduct Health and Safety inspections.
- Verify and validate action close out; and facilitate the development and engagement of HSE Alerts and Learnings
- Participate in the review and continuous improvement of the risk management strategies
- Ensure systems are implemented and reviewed for the management of contractors and sub-contractors
- Actively support a culture of continuous improvement and engagement through participation at communication and consultation forums
- Contribute to and participate in change management programs and interventions to ensure the success of the strategy to deliver strong positive Health and Safety culture throughout Western Australia
- Establish, implement and monitor systems for ongoing consultation with key stakeholders and staff
- Compile Health and Safety statistics for reporting and manage relevant record keeping
This Health & Safety Advisor is a business-critical role to ensure the overall management and support of the business’s physical environment. This is an outstanding opportunity to display your passion, your positive attitude, your problem-solving abilities and your drive to succeed. You are a strong leader, down to earth natured and your mindset to continually create efficiencies is what will see you succeed and make this role your own.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This ASX 200 business is stable and highly customer focussed. They recognise that their people are the key to their success. They value their long-term relationships with their customers and your alignment with this orientation will see you succeed in this role for the long term.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is JAHSA40721. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.