Location: Macquarie Park – flexible work arrangements
Role Benefit: EXCELLENT MOVE FOR AN EX BIG 4 CANDIDATE. ASX 200; Pathway to ASX CFO; Exposure to ELT, GMs and involvement in M&A and complex business transactions. Perfect for an experienced senior analyst looking to step up into their first management position.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Corporate, this FP&A and Corporate Finance Manager will be responsible for providing insights and analysis to support the ELT team. You will formulate an effective strategy, and then transform that strategy into actionable plans through the Group planning cycle. As the FP&A and Corporate Finance Manager, you will lead the entire planning process across this $16bn group, build and present businesses cases for large capital transactions, and be involve in M&A activity across the group. This role is much bigger and broader than your standard FP&A role and would suit an up and coming and ambition candidate looking for a path to an ASX CFO or Commercial Management role. You will present businesses cases to the CEO and CFO of this listed brand as well as building your influence and partnership with GMs and Divisional CFOs. Therefore, your ability to business partner and translate strategy into numbers will be imperative to your success in this role. For the right candidate, there will be a clear promotion path in 24 months.
- Drive insights to drive improved business performance
- Responsible for the leading and developing the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) activities performed within Finance
- Preparing the Monthly Board reporting, Annual Budgets, Quarterly Forecasts Five Year Plan
- Working capital and net debt ownership
- Be responsible for representing a business unit on the Investment Committee, performing commercial assessments of all significant transactions proposed by the unit at both deal approval and legal contract stages to achieve optimal risk/reward outcomes.
- Project leadership and responsibility for the origination, execution and implementation of other corporate transactions, projects, deep dive and due diligence assignments
- Manage and develop the FPA Team, including establishing goals and targets, setting development plans and managing performance.
- CA/CFA Qualified
- Significant analytical experience and demonstrated track record of presenting / explaining analysis findings to senior management
- Track record of working in an environment with significant time pressures and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to identify business performance drivers
- Experience with financial modelling
Culture & Benefits
A household name that is dominant within their market segment, this organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by being a true business partner within the business. Due to an internal promotion, the organisation is seeking an ambitious and driven FP&A and Corporate Finance Manager to join their supportive team.
- Grow your career – be part of an FMCG giant that is dominant in their market sector
- Opportunity to be mentored and surrounded by a best in class finance team
- Exceptional career growth and progression opportunities
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWFPA40604. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.