Salary Package: Be Rewarded $95k – $110k + Super
Role Highlights: Career-defining opportunity to join a reputable healthcare company as part of their high-performing finance team. This essential service provider is experiencing continued growth.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this Financial Accountant will be responsible for the preparation and completion of month-end for your divisions including insightful commentary and fixed asset management. You will assist with Budgeting and forecasting and ensure to drive process improvements and elevate efficiency.
This role requires a solutions-focused attitude, a Financial Accountant who will thrive in an environment where they will be required to continually problem solve. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant who is looking to step up and develop their reporting skills.
- Take full ownership of the month-end process for your respective divisions including balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger management.
- Assist with the preparation of the forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Management of stock take with the supply team
- Assist with the audit process, liaising with external auditors and other external advisors where required.
- Working with the other internal stakeholders to establish clear, well documented and collaborative processes as it pertains to month-end journals and financial reporting
- Working closely with AP to review invoices for accuracy as well as ensuring correct coding for reporting.
- Continually challenge the processes and systems in place to drive efficiency and improvements.
You are highly energetic and a critical thinker, wishing to be in a high-performing team driving performance for a business. You are degree qualified and on your way to completing your CA or CPA and have experience taking ownership of a large P&L. Ideally coming out of an inventory-based business with high volume. With exceptional communication skills that you leverage in shaping positive working relationships, you are flexible in working through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment. A passion for continuous improvement and taking things to the next level is at the core of who you are. Your leadership and stakeholder engagement skills will ensure your success.
Company, Culture & Benefits
This fast-paced large company values their employees and fosters a high-performing team. Career development and continuous improvement is their essential driving force. This is an exciting opportunity to continue to expand and develop your accounting career.
- Grow your career – broaden your accounting experience
- Be rewarded – $95k – $110K +Super
- Share a passion – be part of a business that is passionate about what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is MWFA43470. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.