Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $80K + Super + Bonus + WFH options
Role highlights: Take the next step in your career and join this national company with year-on-year growth and expansion and take the next step in your career. A retail brand name organisation with excellent training, progression and a culture that is relaxed, collaborative and supportive.
This Financial Accountant will be reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager. You will be responsible for maintaining the ERP hierarchy, intercompany consolidations, process month end transactions and reconciliations as well as support and gain exposure to fixed assets, banking and leases.
Providing day to day accounting & commercial support for operating managers & their teams and the operational accounting analysts, be instrumental in documenting new business processes and updating existing business processes this role will give you the opportunity to gain excellent exposure across a broad range of functions and fast track your progression.
- Maintaining cost centres and master data creation
- Managing Intercompany recs
- Support key areas of the financial accounting team: fixed assets, banking, hierarchy and leases.
- Processing month end transactions in line with corporate reporting deadline and provide valuable accounting support to relevant business units
- Provide back-up support to other critical functions undertaken by the transactional team.
- Ensure business critical costs such as utilities, leases, & consolidated invoices are accurately allocated and processed timely for payment
- Ensure trail balance is correctly reported to enable efficient reporting for areas such as tax effect accounting, income tax returns and general reporting requirements
- Complete monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Process operational workflows and NPOs correctly and efficiently
- Day to day accounting & commercial support for operating managers & their teams and the operational accounting analysts.
- Standardise best practices & improve accounting and reporting processes
- Assist with managing internal and external audit requirements
- Document new business processes and updating existing business processes
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA qualification or an Assistant Accountant looking for a step up
- Demonstrable accounting knowledge either locally or internationally.
- Large ERP experience with confidence in you excel capabilities
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process improvement mind set.
- Great attitude with a driven outlook to learn and achieve.
The Company, Culture & Benefits:
This national market leader in retail consumer goods, has a turnover in the millions and employs thousands across Australia.
In the finance team, you will work with a large Finance Team and be provided the opportunity to grow and lead a finance team in the future.
This organisation is results driven and fosters a culture of people who enjoy a hands-on environment.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NGFA40505. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.