Location: Olympic Park Surrounds
Salary: $130K – $140K + Super
Role: People leadership role; Reports directly to the Financial Controller; this is a fabulous opportunity for a highly ambitious Senior Financial Accountant who is ready to step up to Finance Manager.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this Finance Manager will have full responsibility for two teams – including the Financial Accounting and the Accounts Payable team as the Financial Controller spearheads the new systems implementation project. You are effectively an Assistant Financial Controller in training and will be mentored by a highly experienced Financial Controller and CFO who will help you achieve career success.
Your ability to effectively lead, influence, mentor and communicate, as opposed to your proven technical experience, will place you in strong contention for this opportunity. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant who is hungry to deliver value and be rewarded highly in return. As this business scales, the next opportunity for the successful candidate will be Financial Controller.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant that is looking for a pathway to Financial Controller. This role will have a strong focus on leadership and people development. The Finance Manager will be the technical accounting go-to person for this organisation as well as be seen as the commercial business partner for the 4 main regions.
- Supervise and Mentor a medium-sized finance team
- Drive month-end close and reporting ensuring timely and accurate completion of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Review GST and FBT returns and payroll tax for all entities
- Calculation of income tax expense and deferred tax balances, AU & NZ
- Responsibility for management reporting including monthly variance analysis and commentaries
- Responsible for annual Budgeting and re-forecasting
- Review monthly working capital & balance sheet reporting to the Parent entity
- Lead the statutory reporting process along with completion of all external audits
- Take active participation in business-critical projects as finance support
- Take active participation in assisting the integration of acquisitions
Being either a CPA or CA-qualified finance leader, you are currently sitting in an entry-level finance leadership position in a medium to large-sized organisation. You are extremely resilient by nature and thrive on driving results through people development. You are energetic and forward-thinking by nature. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. Your resume must demonstrate a track record of achievement and success.
Culture & Benefits:
With origins dating back to the early 90s, this recently PE-backed organisation serves 3 million customers worldwide and has global revenues in excess of $1bn. With a global HQ based in Europe, this organisation is rapidly growing in both Australia and United States. The culture is dynamic and innovation-led and fosters outside-of-the-box thinking. Their employees are extremely passionate and get a real opportunity to contribute and achieve every day.
- Highly success PE led business; Significant growth up ahead
- Be rewarded – $130K – $140K + Super
- Inner Western Sydney location with parking on site
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is SLSFA40743. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.