Location: North Adelaide, SA
Salary Package: 65,000 – 75,000 + super
Career-defining opportunity to join a reputable business based within the entertainment space. Reporting into the Senior Marketing leader, the Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for growing and engaging an online community which results in positive ROI.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Assistant will play a pivotal role in enhancing all online marketing campaigns. By elevating digital performance, you will contribute to delivering a best-in-class customer experience, fostering national brand awareness, and actively pursuing the company’s growth objectives. On a weekly basis, your responsibilities will include designing and implementing campaigns, creating engaging community posts, executing events, and delivering additional marketing collateral as required.
Your impact will be felt as you cultivate and strengthen relationships with their diverse audience, driving a sense of community and loyalty. By crafting compelling content and fostering interactive discussions, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the overall online presence of their brand. Your creative input and strategic approach will contribute significantly to our mission of creating memorable experiences for our patrons and expanding our reach within the hospitality landscape.
- Create, post, measure, report on, and suggest optimization for content posted on all channels, both internal and external.
- Drive database and customer growth targets through planning and executing brand, tactical, acquisition, and re-engagement campaign activities.
- Update and maintain website content as well as partner assets.
- Design and implement email automations.
- Create, schedule, send, and measure the performance of emails, including copy, templates, and images.
- Review and report on performance, as well as suggest and implement improvements.
- Lead and support the coordination of internal and external Sales and Marketing events.
- Support partner campaign activities, including providing content, competition support, and data collection/sharing, among other tasks.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms, Salesforce would be highly beneficial.
- Strength in content production across multiple areas including social media, blogs, videos, promotional activity, press releases and marketing collateral.
- Capability in graphic design and exposure to tools such as Canva and/or editing tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
Company, Culture & Benefits
This highly engaging and creative brand is in hyper-growth mode, providing you with the opportunity to work for a standout leader in this space. Their culture fosters innovation, collaboration, and a support where your ideas are not only valued but encouraged. They understand the importance of work-life balance and offer a range of benefits, including flexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, and a dynamic workplace that thrives on diversity and inclusivity. Be part of a company that is not just growing rapidly but also nurturing a culture that celebrates individual contributions and collective success.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CMM43499. Please allow for 7 – 10 working days for us to process all the applications.