Location: Smithfield Surrounds
Salary package: Up to $65K + Super + Onsite Parking
Role highlights: Working for a well-known Non-For-Profit organisation with a national presence, this role will see you working in a high-performing and close-knit team. Countless opportunities to grow and move around this large company. Perfect for an ambitious Customer Service professional looking to grow and use your skills to benefit people and planet.
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be reporting to the Head of Customer Success and will be the first point of contact. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the premises. You will have a welcoming personality and be able to deal with all enquiries in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. You’ll enjoy communicating with customers via phone, email and online chat, and solving their issues by providing great service.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and via online chat-mostly relating to orders and deliveries.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Follow up with customers in response to situations requiring additional attention.
- Support the Customer Success Team with administrative and customer related tasks.
- The main contact point for Click and Collect
- Office Management; ensuring meeting rooms are always presented professionally and neatly, ready for visitors.
- Hospitality for external visitors as required
- Manage daily mailbox and other ad-hoc duties required by the Customer Support team
- Experience in Microsoft Office and ERP system. E.G SAP
- Ability to perform well under pressure, excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative to make decisions.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Australian permanent residency or an unrestricted work permit to be considered for this role.
You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a related customer service/receptionist role. You have a welcoming and outgoing personality and be able to deal with all enquiries in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. You are someone who presents their work to the highest standard, demonstrates the ability to be self-motivated working autonomously whilst presenting with impeccable communication skills. You are comfortable multi-tasking and getting up to speed with different software used on a daily basis. You are a team player and have a collaborative approach.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This company offers you the chance to help change the world and strives to match your career objectives with a compelling cause to enable you to positively contribute to the community in which you live. You will work collaboratively alongside people that are passionate about helping people and the planet. This company is committed to providing a work environment that is:
- safe and supports your wellbeing
- inclusive, supportive, equitable and diverse
- flexible and supports work / life balance
- challenging, fulfilling, and interesting
The company’s culture is shaped by its team members living its values of kindness, integrity, collaboration and innovation.
This role will see you join the business during an exciting period of growth. You will be given ample career development opportunities in different teams and play an integral part in their on-going success.
- Permanent opportunity – true career development on offer
- up to $65K + Super + Onsite Parking + access to generous Not for Profit salary packaging + 4 bonus annual leave days (1 on birthday and 3 over Christmas period).
- Smithfield surrounds; Work from home flexibility; Supportive Management.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is TL43256. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.