Salary package: $90k – $100k + Superannuation
Role highlights: Well-known brand and high performing team. Work with the Project Manager to prepare tender documentation. Review, validate and negotiate project contracts.
As the Contracts Administrator you will join a dynamic and high performing culture. You will work alongside the Project Manager to develop the commercial business. You will be responsible for Contract review, negotiation and administration.
You will liaise with clients nationally and will managing reporting for stakeholder meetings. This role will give you the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as gain invaluable knowledge in Insurance.
- Assist the Project Manager in the preparation, review and decisions pertaining tender documentation
- Point of contact to all inquiries and resolve changes relating to contracts, schedules, services provided, and all stakeholders affected
- Management (Review, validation, negotiation & store) of all project’s contracts and documentation, including PCBU, primary contractor and subcontracts (RFI’s, WHS, Variations, PP’s/FCI in project/contract delivery)
- Preparation and management of documentation relating to SOW changes for client review/approval
- Management of all reporting and organising pertaining to stakeholder meetings (weekly/monthly PSM/PCM’s)
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in contract administration (commercial experience is ideal, or an eagerness to learn)
- Comfortable working with multiple systems at once and coordinating between them
- Strong attention to detail and information
- Initiative and drive to achieve successful outcomes
- Ability to prioritise competing deadlines and manage time effectively
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This global brand and highly regarded organisation is currently growing. This is an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in Insurance and develop commercial business. This opportunity allows for broad exposure across the business, ongoing training and development and a warm culture with multiple company benefits.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is #DK40407. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications.