Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $105K – $120K + Super – 18 Month FTC
Role highlights: Opportunity to join the fast-paced and dynamic commercial team representing some of Australia’s best-known brands and be influential in their Power BI implementation.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager of Sales & Marketing you will be responsible for Monthly Sales reporting, controlling, forecasting and analysis. Finance business partner for the sales team with dedicated support on Trade Spend management to ensure the team delivers a strong and effective commercial outcome.
With working knowledge and proven experience on Power BI as a report writer, you will support the implementation of Power BI to the commercial team.
- Power BI and data analytics
- Create and publish Power BI reports, dashboards, and visualizations.
- Collaborate with business users to gather requirements and design Power BI solutions that meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain Power BI data models, queries, and calculations.
- Train and educate end-users on how to use SharePoint and Power BI
- Coordination with IT on data warehouse and ensure its integrity.
- Actual results reporting and Forecasting
- Monthly Sales reporting and key reporting dashboard
- Monthly Reports Sales P&L’s – Country & ECM KPG P&L, with full-year forecasting.
- Management and ownership of monthly entries and updates in reporting tool.
- Use analysis and financial modelling to draw out commercial insights for decision-making.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the reporting dashboard to make it more efficient and meaningful to the growing business reporting demands.
- Trade Spend Management
- Dedicated Finance support for the sales team on trade spend accruals.
- Trade spend accruals and claims management, adhering to all risk and compliance procedures
- Monthly Trade spend accrual analysis and reconciliation
- Custodian of Trade Spend Management System and ensure that the Sales team are well-trained in using its capabilities for the business.
- Annual Budget Process
- Sales Annual Budget participation with focus on Trade Spend.
- Relevant budget data-gathering and coordination with Sales and Marketing team.
- Sales P&Ls for Budget.
- Budget reporting requirements for Sales & Marketing
- Advanced Power BI skills with the ability to build reports and dashboards.
- You are degree-qualified and are either fully or partly CA/ CPA qualification.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience as either a Commercial Analyst or Management Accounting in a large FMCG or Retail organisation.
- Have proven experience working with the sales teams.
- Strong commercial acumen and accounting technical skills with emphasis on Trade Spend Management, Marketing and Data Analytics.
- Advanced excel and modelling on-the-job work experiences (power query, Power BI)
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with topline functions to provide commercial analysis as a subject matter expert.
- Strong work ethics and innovative continuous improvement mindset.
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills.
- You must be adaptable, resilient and a hands-on team player.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector is highly advantageous.
The Company, Culture & Benefits:
The Company is a FMCG giant with operations in Australia and New Zealand. They are investing extensively in innovation and expansion as they continue to dominate their market.
Join a company that despite their size continues to hold their culture as paramount and celebrates their drive for internal promotion and learning and development.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is SLCA43540. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.