Location: Western Sydney head office – majority of this role will be based on the road across Sydney
Salary: Up to $130K + FMV + Super based on experience
Role Benefit: Rare opportunity to join an absolute market leader within the construction industry. Work for a supportive manager and take complete ownership of this on the road position.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales within the Greater Sydney territory and working within a team of 3. You will be a natural hunter who drives new business, chases down leads converting them into sales and thrives in exceeding targets whilst understanding your established accounts ensuring continued engagement and repeat business.
- Produce and follow a sales cycle and ensure regular contact with new business clients, engaged accounts and lapsed accounts
- Chase and convert leads into sales
- Negotiate deals and produce supporting information including quotes and pricing
- Create and manage strong internal and external relationships with various clients
- Promote products and value adds to client base
- Liaise the service centres and team members to collate advice on new customers, projects and pricing strategies
- Work closely with your sales team members, schedulers and support staff to ensure a seamless delivery of sales to your clients.
You are currently a Sales Representative presenting from the construction, building or manufacturing space and have worked in a similar ‘on road’ position for at least 3 years. You thrive managing established accounts along with driving new business and are known for your exceptional account management skills ensuring your customers feel engaged and committed to the business.
You are a natural high achiever who exceeds their team and individual targets with ease. Your exceptional communication skills along with outstanding negotiation and influencing skills will see you truly make this role your own. You can be trusted to get the job done and work well in an autonomous position whilst knowing you have the support of a large internal team and support staff.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This company has a leading presence in the construction market and are currently going through a major growth phase. Due to this significant expansion, they currently have a highly sought after opportunity available for an experienced Sales Representative. This business is known for developing staff and promoting from within, recognising and rewarding staff for their hard work and dedication.
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, you will have the opportunity to influence, engage and develop your career in a fun, collaborative and high achieving team culture.
- Predominantly on the road position with a Western Sydney based head office
- Salary of up to $130K + FMV + Super + TOT
- Long term career opportunities on offer
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking “apply” addressing Nikki Herden, quoting reference number NHSR40589 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call