Location: St Leonards – close to public transport and work from home options
Hourly Rate: Up to $40/hr + Super based on experience – 4 days per week
Role Highlights: Join this growing, globalorganisation during an exciting period of growth. Temporary to permanent opportunity offering a broad role and work/life balance.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, the Accounts Receivable Officer will manage all back end and front end collections whilst ensuring credit terms are adhered to. You will ensure all payments are correct and will take ownership of reconciling these accounts along with providing end to end support across the receivables process.
This role will be fast paced so will suit an energetic, experienced and highly motivated AR Officer. Your friendly phone manner, understanding of the back end of credit and passion for the job at hand will show through your dedication and persistence in managing the broad range of AR duties.
- Review AR aging report and providing weekly status reports
- Managing a customised collection system providing documenting, scheduling, tracking and billing for both clients and debtor contacts
- Sales Allowances administration and controls (Vendor agreements, Mark downs, commercial discounts)
- Reconciliation of sub ledger and general ledgers including preparation of month-end general ledger entries
- Provide customers invoices, statements and other information relating to ensuring prompt payment
- Analysing client payments based on bank transactions
- Answer customer enquiries promptly and professionally
- Provide support to the Credit Manager on ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ of experience within credit and receivables working within a fast paced and layered position. You have a natural ability to build relationships, are a problem solver and have a high attention to detail. Competency in a large ERP system- preferably SAP – is required along with intermediate Excel skills. You have exceptional communication and negotiation skills and a passion for accounts receivables. The successful candidate will have a “can do” attitude and work well within a fast paced environment.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global leader in their field and have consistently gone from strength. Currently going through a growth phase, they are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities.
- Leverage your strengths – be instrumental in driving best practice leveraging your Accounts Receivable knowledge and exceptional communication skills
- Temporary to permanent position – 4 days per week with 2 in the office and 2 WFH
- St Leonards location, close to public transport
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NHAR40689 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.