Location: Homebush surrounds – onsite parking available and close to public transport
Salary package: Up to $75K + Super based on experience – flexible working arrangements available
Role highlights: Join a national leader in the retail space as they experience year on year growth. Make this role your own in a fast-paced, energetic and supportive environment.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be reporting to the Team Leader and AP Manager whilst working in a team of 7. You will be responsible for the full function responsibility of accounts payables, preparing EFTs, processing invoices with accurate documentation and reconciling all suppliers accounts. You will also be liaising with key vendors daily and enjoy problem solving across critical accounts.
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Accurate and timely processing of creditor invoices
- Investigating discrepancies in reconciliations and offering solutions
- Problem solving across stand out invoices
- Managing the AP inbox and related queries
- Monthly vendor statement reconciliations
- Ensure vendors are paid in accordance with company policy
- Resolve internal and external customer enquiries
- Seek out process improvements to enhance functionality and improve efficiencies
This experienced Accounts Payable Officer will present with proven experience within a high-volume environment processing AP end to end. You will display the values of the company showing integrity and authenticity in all you do. You are a natural team player who enjoys collaboration, shared learning and contributing to a positive culture.
The successful candidate will be a problem solver with an eye for detail who seeks out best practice and enjoys identifying process improvements. Experience investigating troublesome invoices and seeking solutions will see you succeed in this role.
You will have outstanding communication skills on both a verbal and written level and present with impeccable attention to detail. Your passion for Accounts Payable and interest in building a long term career with this business will see you make this critical role your own quickly.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This Company has a large national presence and is a true market leader in their field. This organisation has experienced year on year growth and are now expanding their payables function in their Homebush based office.
- Join a national market leader experiencing year on year growth
- Up to $75K + Super based on experience
- Permanent opportunity offering long term career advancement opportunities
- Onsite parking available with flexible working arrangements on offer
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NHAP40729. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.