Salary: $75K + Super
Role Benefit: Opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join a market leader in a fantastic team culture and collaborative environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer to deliver on the tactical elements of the business whilst reporting into a collaborative, supportive and transparent Manager.
- Processing of debit and direct entries, allocation of expenses to GL and balance sheet.
- Balance sheet GL account reconciliations.
- Other ad-hoc duties required by Management. Accounts Receivable/Payable Duties.
- Processing of all Accounts Receivable Collections/cash and GL.
- Accountant duties.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable Collections.
- Accounts Receivable reconciliations, correspondence, customer relation accounts and general administration of the Account Receivable Department.
- Accounts Receivable Monthly Reports.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying purchase order numbers; scheduling and preparing payments; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
You are an Accounts Officer who ideally presents with experience within Manufacturing. You have a clear understanding of how to successfully balance end to end accounts receivable and accounts payables. To be successful in this postion, will have strong attention to detail and will feel confident within a high volume, layered and dynamic environment.
As a hands on Accounts Officer you will be a strong communicator and enjoy working autonomously as well as within a team environment. You will take pride in your work and enjoy being an integral part of a rapidly growing business and supportive team offering long term opportunities.
This company is a well-known, Australian leader within the manufacturing industry. The company has strong core values that support their team and provides ongoing training and support. The culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively and deliver innovative solutions to the business.
- Permanent position based in Kingsgrove; Australian leader in its field
- $75K + Super + Onsite parking
- Flexible working hours; Full-time in office position
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Olivia Herman quoting reference number OHAO43560 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.