Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $35p/h + Super + Onsite Parking
Role highlights: Join a leading manufacturing and design business and have full responsibility for all accounts payable and receivable duties. Training onsite with great opportunities to further develop skillsets with supportive management.
A varied role across the Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable functions you will be reporting to the finance manager and liaising with international teams. You will be responsible for all account payable, customer receipt allocations, transactional banking needs and up-to-date banking reconciliation, of the business. You will also be providing support to the CEO/ CFO with primarily financial accounting functions.
You will be responsible for processing, validation and reconciliation while maintaining the integrity of the system as well as general administration.
- Supplier invoices, statement reconciliation and payments
- Company credit cards, fleet cards and E-tags statements, mobile and land phone bills
- Customer receipts and reconciliation of unallocated cash, credit notes and collection
- Bank reconciliation for Westpac and ANZ, maintain and reconcile petty cash
- Ad-hoc processing duties as required by management
- Collecting post and banking
- General administration
- You are degree qualified Accountant. A TAFE degree is adequate. This can be a perfect graduate/ entry level opportunity.
- You will have MS Excel skills.
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills.
- An understanding of the basic concepts of AP/ AR.
- Familiarity with online banking platforms
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a well-known organisation within Australia, looking to train and develop their staff within their small team. With benefits to parking onsite.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is TL40740. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.