Location: Adelaide central region
Salary Package: $80-100K + super
Role Highlights: Great opportunity for an Accountant with strong technical accounting skills to join the team and work with inspiring leaders and a company with a strong presence in the market.
The business has some exciting times ahead and are looking to complement their existing team. The business prides itself on its people focus and offers opportunities to learn and grow. This role exists due to an internal promotion.
Your role will be varied and will continue to evolve as you learn the business.
- Preparation of month-end journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and lease liabilities
- To contribute to the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports/statements
- Assist in the maintenance and development of cash flow models
- Take a leading role in Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) compliance and reporting
- Assist with implementing new accounting standards, maintaining existing accounting policies and documentation
- Provide accurate and timely information to the Australian Bureau of Statistics as required
- Contribute to BAS preparation and submissions as required for each company
- Provide support across the AP/AR/payroll functions as required
- Support the business with bespoke analysis and reporting
You’ll be a CA or CPA qualified Accountant or working towards this. You’ll have a strong understanding of Australian accounting standards along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You’ll thrive in a fast paced environment and will have demonstrable experience meeting deadlines. You will ideally have experience using ERP systems but this is not essential. You’ll be a problem solver who takes initiative.
Company, Culture & Benefits
This is a fast paced engineering and construction based organisation with a national presence. They have a strong track record of delivering on top tier projects and a healthy pipeline of work. They have experience on going growth over many years and have a great team of finance professionals and business leaders.
- Grow your career – broaden your commerce skills in a supportive environment.
- Be rewarded – $80-100K + super
- Share a passion – be part of a business that is passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below or contact Lynsey White for a confidential discussion on 0435769858. The reference number for this role is LW42859.