Location: Gold Coast
Salary Package: $140K – $150K + Super
Role Highlights: Use your experience and knowledge to drive success for your book of clients. Deliver excellence to support your continual growth and progression.
Career-defining opportunity to join a reputable and growing Financial Services firm with exposure to numerous high-growth clients.
This Chartered Accountant will be responsible for their own set of clients which is set to continually grow. This will include end-to-end management of activities such as driving and delivering month-end control and reporting, preparing and delivering management reporting and various other tasks concerning client management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and qualified accountant who wants to operate within a supportive and fast-paced team environment and develop their leadership capability as well as gain significant opportunities to continually learn and progress. By nature, you operate collaboratively, have strong relationship-building skills and thrive on delivering for your clients. You are ambitious by nature and are eager to fast-track your career!
- Drive month-end reporting and control across various clients
- Deliver piercing and insightful management reporting and analysis
- Lead the review of client deliverables and quality control across all engagement
- Collaborate across the team that delivers to client requirements with a high focus on quality.
- Working fundamental knowledge of Division 7A & FBT reporting
- CPA/CPA qualified or in the process
- Strong experience in the delivery of month-end reporting across multiple organisations
- Experience in compiling and delivering management reporting for business stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and business partnering capability
- A keen attitude towards process improvement and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in Xero or a similar accounting platform.
Company, Culture & Benefits:
This fast-paced and enigmatic Financial Services organisation is growing and provides fantastic opportunities to further your career advancement for the right person.
- Grow your career – broaden your business acumen
- $105K – $120K + Super
- Share a passion – be part of a business that is passionate about what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is SLA43297. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.