Location: Western Sydney head office – on the road position
Salary: Up to $90K + Super + Car + Tools of the trade + Incentive Scheme
Role Benefit: Rare opportunity to join an absolute market leader within the building and construction industry. Work for a supportive manager and take complete ownership of this on the road position.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales within the Greater Sydney territory and working within a team of 3. You will be a natural hunter who drives new business, chases down leads converting them into sales and thrives in exceeding targets whilst understanding your established accounts ensuring continued engagement and repeat business.
Managing accounts based within the projects and multi-residential buildings, you will be liaising directly with end users including builders and project managers. You are a true Account Manager who is able to communicate effectively across a number of stakeholders and focus on solution based selling.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Produce and follow a sales cycle and ensure regular contact with new business clients, engaged accounts and lapsed accounts
- Chase and convert leads into sales
- Negotiate deals and produce supporting information including quotes and pricing
- Create and manage strong internal and external relationships with various clients
- Promote products and value adds to client base
- Liaise the service centres and team members to collate advice on new customers, projects and pricing strategies
- Work closely with your sales team members, schedulers and support staff to ensure a seamless delivery of sales to your clients.
You are currently a Sales Representative preferably from the construction and building space and have worked in a similar ‘on road’ position for at least 2 years. You thrive chasing down new business and are known for your exceptional account management skills ensuring your customers feel engaged and committed to the business.
You are a natural high achiever who exceeds their team and individual targets with ease. Your exceptional communication skills along with outstanding negotiation and influencing skills will see you truly make this role your own. You can be trusted to get the job done and work well in an autonomous position whilst knowing you have the support of a large internal team and support staff.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This company has a leading presence in the market and are currently going through a major growth phase. Due to this significant expansion, they currently have a highly sought after opportunity available for an experienced Sales Representative. This business is known for developing staff and promoting from within, recognising and rewarding staff for their hard work and dedication.
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, you will have the opportunity to influence, engage and develop your career in a fun, collaborative and high achieving team culture.
- Permanent role offering long term career opportunities
- Manage established acccounts within the ever growing construction space
- Competitive salary package on offer
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking “apply” addressing Nikki Herden, quoting reference number NHSR5728 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call